3D Skull Ice Mold Silicone Tray Flexible 8 Super H List price PCS $6 3D Skull Ice Mold Silicone Ice Mold Tray 8 PCS, Super Flexible H Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Kitchen Utensils Gadgets $6 3D Skull Ice Mold Silicone Ice Mold Tray 8 PCS, Super Flexible H Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Kitchen Utensils Gadgets Super,$6,Ice,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining , Kitchen Utensils Gadgets,PCS,,Tray,Skull,Silicone,H,Mold,digitalschoolseurope.eu,3D,Mold,Ice,Flexible,8,/amlikar173973.html 3D Skull Ice Mold Silicone Tray Flexible 8 Super H List price PCS Super,$6,Ice,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining , Kitchen Utensils Gadgets,PCS,,Tray,Skull,Silicone,H,Mold,digitalschoolseurope.eu,3D,Mold,Ice,Flexible,8,/amlikar173973.html
Color:black and gray
Ice Skull Mold Instructions:
1. Align the ice skull mold lid and press tightly (Just try a few more times and you will become more successful).
2. Inject pure water about 95% (water will expand after freezing), so that the ice skull will be realistic.
3. Stable put it in the refrigerator and freeze for 4-6 hours (Try not to shake the ice mold after it is filled with water).
4. Leave it for a while after taking it out of the refrigerator, it will easier to take out the ice skull.
1. Best choice for whiskey, cocktail, brandy, scotch, bourbon, blended whiskey, liquor drink.
2. Creates slow melting ice skulls that are perfect for non-alcoholic beverages, even Coffee. Freezes pretty much anything including jelly, chocolate, popsicles, puddings
New to the lab? Or looking for ways to supplement your teaching? You’re in luck! Addgene’s new Intro to the Lab Bench series was born from the shift to remote learning due to COVID-19. We had many protocols for plasmid cloning and working with viral vectors, but what we lacked ...
Antibodies are used in many different experiments that require scientists to detect proteins in their samples. One technique that relies heavily on antibodies is ELISA, which stands for Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay. ELISA are used to detect proteins within a 96- or ...
We’re making some moves over here at Addgene...and they’re looping?
What is polymerase chain reaction? If you have ever worked in a molecular biology laboratory you have likely done a polymerase chain reaction (PCR). PCR is an in vitro method in which a small amount of DNA can be copied many many times in a short time period. PCR was invented in ...
We are excited to announce the recipients of this year’s Michael Davidson and Roger Tsien Commemorative Conference Awards. Congratulations to the five winners!
We’re happy to introduce the newest member on Addgene’s Board of Directors, Bart Newland. Newland is General Counsel at Atalanta, an early-stage biotech company that is developing RNAi therapeutics to treat neurodegenerative diseases. He has earned a B.S. in microbiology and ...